10 June 2011

Sadly I have to announce...

Some of you will probably remember my post where I asked the question if Matt Smith is still single. Unfortunately he is not. *sigh*
His girlfriend is the 22-year old model Daisy Lowe and they seem to be quite in love when you look at the pictures you can find in the boulevard press. What a shame another good man who isn't available anymore. So I guess I'm right with what I say all the time: All good men are either taken or gay!
For me she seems a bit young for him but what is an age difference of six years in our time. Nothing when you compare them to other couples. Well, you can always hope that they will split up someday but that would be quite mean. Anyways you can always dream about the Doctor that doesn't hurt anybody. (Sorry to the male readers, that's probably something you don't want to read but now comes something different)

Another thing is that you can find the latest Tweets of Steven Moffat now on the left side of my blog. (You have to scroll down a bit for it) If you the Tweets of anyone else there as well, please tell me and I am happy to put them there for you. I don't have Twitter and probably won't get it in the near future. If anyone reads this who has Twitter I won't complain if you could tweet the address of my bathroom post to Steven Moffat. Thank you! (But maybe don't mention this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment