23 June 2011

Letters to the Doctor III

Today I have another letter to the Doctor from one of his companions. It all came out of my mind.

Letters to the Doctor III

Doctor,
I am happy today.
I haven't been happy for a long time after you left me. There was always you, your human you but I wasn't happy. I felt like you betrayed me. You've left me behind ins this other universe and I was so angry. I was so angry and I didn't want to feel anything else.
I had all these questions in my mind. Why have you left me? Why couldn't I come with you? Why didn't you want me anymore?
But one day these questions stopped. One day I knew why you've left me here.
You didn't gave me what I wanted but what I needed. You gave me a life with my familiy and without the dangers. I couldn't understand why you left your human self behind but you did it because you love me. You wanted to give me the chance to get old with you, at least with a part of you.
I am happy today, Doctor and I hope that, wherever you are at the moment, you are happy, too.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment