30 June 2011

"The Eleventh Hour" re-watched

Alright, here I am again and I really hoped you missed me a bit. Maybe just a little, little bit?
Well, due to no TV the last two days I re-watched some Doctor Who episodes on my computer including the episode "The Eleventh Hour" which was the first real episode with Matt Smith as the Doctor. I just noticed some things there which I wanted to share with you.
  • This is the first time we hear something about the Silence. They made this big fuss about the Silence in series 5 but where are they now. We had them in the first two episodes of series 6 but now they aren't even mentioned. This is also something about which the guys from the Cloister Room talk about in their newest podcast. Check it out.
  • I had totally forgotten that the Doctor calls the Tardis "you sexy thing" in this episode.
  • I always wondered what he tells little Amy when he travels back after prisoner zero is gone.
  • From whom has he stolen these clothes?
  • Why are there no ducks on the duckpond?
 I think that was all I had on mind after watching this episode again. Feel free to comment on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment