24 June 2011

Doctor Who Merchandise

Do you have any Doctor Who merchandise?
I don't have anything but I also don't have any DVDs, yet, because you can't buy them in a shop in Germany. Well, you can buy the first to series but I think I want the UK versions so I have to order them online. Most of the time I think about buying DVD boxes of TV shows for a long time because they aren't that cheap. I still have an eye on this Doctor Who box where you get series 1-4 together.
I have heard most of the Doctor Who and Torchwood music online but maybe I will buy the CDs someday. I'm a big fan of film music. I think my favourite character melody is still Martha's and I like the theme for David Tennant's Doctor.
I don't know if I would buy the toys which you can get. I guess I would like to have a sonic screwdriver or sonic lipstic which are working in reality but I don't need action figures and stuff like that.
I guess I would buy some of the books when I come across them because I love books.

No comments:

Post a Comment