02 June 2011

Letters to the Doctor II

Here comes the second part of my "Letters to the Doctor" series.


Letters to the Doctor II

Dear Doctor,
This will probably be the last letter you will get from me. I have asked Mr Smith to send you this in case of my death.
I wanted to thank you for being such a great friend for all this years and showing me places all over the universe. You left me alone after our travelling but I am not angry about it anymore because you gave me a purpose. I have learned so much from you that I was able to protect the earth when you weren't there.
Don't be sad Doctor, I had a wonderful life because of you.
Can I ask you for a favour? Can you check on Luke and the other kids from time to time? I shouldn't call them kids anymore because they are grown up now and don't need my guidance anymore.
Maybe there will be something else after my death - who knows - but I will probably miss all the people I love.
I wish I could have travelled with you again, just once. This will be something that I will regret. But maybe you can fulfill this last wish of mine.
Bury me between the stars so I can watch over the earth forever.
Always yours,
Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment