14 June 2011

Sarah Jane Adventures

I'm in a kind of Sarah Jane Adventures marathon right now. There was nothing on TV the last 3 or 4 days so I watched at least on episodes of the Sarah Jane Adventures every evening.
I'm now at the beginning of series 4 and I really enjoyed the episodes I've watched. I think it's a great mixture between funny and scary episodes. The moments when they were covered in Slitheen rests were just hilarious. Maybe I have to slow down my watching speed because there are sadly not so many episodes left to watch but well, I can always start again from series 1.
Is it just me or are the characters in all the Doctor Who related shows really feel so real? I don't know sometimes when I watch the episodes it feels like these exact characters are like the ones in real life and you can stumble into them just outside of your house. That's maybe a bit strange or my imagination is just too big, I don't know.
You can leave me a comment if you sometimes feel like running into the Doctor or Sarah Jane, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment