17 May 2011

Is Matt Smith...?

I will apologize to the guys who come across this post before I actually start it. You probably don't want to read this. I guess I would be quite embarrassed if I should ever meet Matt Smith in person and he knew I was the one who wrote this. Well know we are getting to my question:

Is Matt Smith still single?
You probably know from that question that I'm a girl but well, someone has to ask this. Matt is really cute and as it says on the webpage Matt Smith's Hair: His "hair is like an elegant ocean wave carved from teak" (By the way, he knows about this page) and I think I agree with that. His hair is really nice and has this "I just came out of bed" style.
I would love to know how much of him is in his version of the Doctor because he seems like a really nice guy. It would be really cool to meet him in real and not only via TV.
And another question is if he is still single? I would love to know that also a bit for myself maybe. He is really very cute and around my age but that will probably only be a daydream. ;) 
I guess he is a guy that every girl would love to call her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment