06 June 2011

What are you going to watch during the Doctor Who break?

Do you already know what you are going to watch during the Doctor Who break?
After the last episode on Saturday the Doctor Who fans are facing a hard time with no new episodes over the summer. I think it's really hard to wait for new episodes because of this cliffhanger at the end of the last episode and the revelation of River Songs secret.
Just some questions which come to my mind. Where is the Doctor now after he left Rory and Amy behind? What are Amy and Rory thinking of River? And one question I really want to know: How the hell is it possible that River can escape from prison so easily?

Are you going to watch some reruns of Doctor Who or will it be a Who free summer for you? I still have to catch up with some Sarah Jane Adventures episodes (I'm at the end of series 2 now) and there is always Torwood to look forward to in July but that's still a bit away.
Anyways, I'm still thinking about buying this DVD package from Amazon with all the episodes of series 1 to 4 of Doctor Who. Does anyone have it? Is it good?

Well, you can always come here and read some of my scribblings about the Doctor when you need a bit Doctor Who feeling over the summer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment