12 June 2011

What will you remember of the different Doctors?

I wondered what you will remember of the different Doctors?
I only know three of them because I haven't seen the older episodes of Doctor Who but I can tell you what I will remember of the Doctors 9-11 which were played by Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and now Matt Smith.
The Ninth Doctor played by Christopher Eccleston looked always a bit sad and like he felt the weight of the whole universe on his shoulders but I really liked his humor. He was really funny and the scene when he first met Rose will always stay in my head. I think he was more serious than the Doctors after him.
What I loved about the Tenth Doctor played by David Tennant was his smile. He really has a gorgeous smile and you want to smile along. Another thing I will remember is him saying "Allons-y". That was always great and who can forget this epic scene before his regeneration when he visited all his friends for the last time.
I really like that the Eleventh Doctor played by Matt Smith sometimes looks like a child when he finds something interesting. He doesn't say "Geronimo" very often in the new series which I also like.
Well that was it for now. Maybe you want to tell me what you like about the different Doctors and what you will remember of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment