10 August 2011

What kind of things fans send to their favourite stars

I don't know if you have read this interview of John Barrowman where he talked about what kind of things his fans send him via mail. I really don't understand the people who send them their panties or ask John to send them some of his own. In my opinion that's just stupid.
It is alright if you're sending them a letter, ask for an autograph or send pictures (no, not the kind of pictures with you sparsely clothed) or drawings and things like that. I just think there should be a limit to what kind of things you send an actor you like. Maybe some of them like it but I think most of them don't.

Have you ever written a letter to an actor you like? Or have you send him/her something?
I think in the time of Facebook or Twitter it's easier to communicate with your stars because a lot of them are online themselves and are happy to answer your questions.
So tell me what you think about this and if you have sent something spectacular to one of your stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment