31 August 2011

The Cloister Room

There are dozens of Doctor Who podcasts out there but the only one I recently started listening to is "The Cloister Room". As they say in their subtitle Tom and Louis' podcast is "A Podcast About Doctor Who and Other Things. New episodes Weekly. Ish.".
I think the first episode of their poscast which I listened to was "Damned Spot" and I really loved the comments and the discussion about the episode and what they think comes next and so on. I have to admit that I skipped some of the podcasts in between but I have listened to all new ones from "Riverlation" onwards. When I feel like it I will download some older podcasts as well.
I don't know it's kind of nice to do something online like updating my blog here or checking mails and listen to the guys talking about Doctor Who at the same time. I guess I like their humour and their speculations about what happens next. Don't ask me why but I think they somehow have calming voices (at least for me) and it's really nice to hear voices sometimes (the sort of voices which aren't in your head - no, I'm not crazy). Oh, and it trains my English skills as well, so thanks guys for this fun podcast.
For all of you who want to listen to "The Cloister Room" as well just follow the link.
Well, that's all from me for today. Now I'm going back to waiting for the next Torchwood and Doctor Who episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment