07 August 2011

Favourite Torchwood Characters

Who is you favourite character in Torchwood or do you have more than one?

I think I still stick with the original characters of Jack, Gwen and Rhys. I especially like the quite moments which they share together and the past they have. They are characters you somehow just have to like.
I start to like the new characters of Rex and Esther as well but they are still new and you don't know a lot about them. Sometimes I find Gilly quite funny but she is not an easy character to like. It's somehow the same with Oswald. He is not a very likeable and I just can't get warm with him.

Well, what about you? Do you have a favourite Torchwood character? (Yes, I know you all like Ianto but I'm only talking about living persons at the moment.) So leave me a comment or vote in my poll who is your favourite Torchwood character at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Ianto is my favorite Torchwood character. In fact, he's one of my most favored characters of all time.

    I completely adored his dry sense of humor, and hilarious lines. I also liked how much he changed throughout the series, at first he was the lonely man who was good at making coffee that had a metal girlfriend. But he became a confident man, more involved in the team after the first season. I felt as if I could relate to him more out of all the other cast members, and was most intrigued by him.And don't even let me get started on his relationship with Jack, that was lovely. <33

    Although Jack Harkness is a close second, Ianto will always be my favorite member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's true. I love the Ianto/Jack moments too.

      Delete