01 August 2011

Quotes from "Bad Wolf"

Today I have some quotes from the episode "Bad Wolf" for you. Enjoy!

Zu-Zana: Just stand still and let the defrabricator work its magic.
Captain Jack: What's a defabricator? (Jack's clothes disappear) Ah a defrabricator, does exactly what it says on the tin. Am I naked in front of millions of viewers?
Trin-E and Zu-Zana: Absolutely!
Captain Jack: Ladies, your viewing figures just went up.

Anne Droid: So, tell me, Rose, what do you do?
Rose: Um, well, I just travel about, bit of a tourist, I suppose.
Anne Droid: So you're unemployed
Rose: No!
Anne Droid: Have you got a job?
Rose: Well, not really, no...
Anne Droid: Then you're unemployed. And yet you still have enough money to buy peroxide.

The Doctor: I can’t open it.
Lynda: It’s got a deadlock seal. Ever since Big Brother 504, when they all walked out. You must remember that.
The Doctor: What about this?
Lynda: Oh, that’s exoglass. You’d need a nuclear bomb to get through.
The Doctor: Don’t tempt me.

The Doctor: Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?

Captain Jack: Well, ladies, the pleasure was all mine. Which is the only thing that matters in the end.

The Doctor: Do you mind flirting outside?
Captain Jack: I was just saying hello.
The Doctor: For you that's flirting.

Female Programmer: If you’re not holding us hostage, then open the door and let us out. The staff are terrified!
The Doctor: That’s the same staff who executes hundreds of contestants every day?
Female Programmer: That’s not our fault. We’re just doing our jobs.
The Doctor: And with that sentence, you just lost the right to even talk to me. Now back off!

Dalek: We have your associate! You will obey or she will be exterminated!
The Doctor: No.
Dalek: Explain yourself!
The Doctor: I said no.
Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?
The Doctor: It means no.
Dalek: But she will be destroyed!
The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to rescue her! I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!
Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? Rose?
Rose: Yes, Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm coming to get you!

Dalek: Alert! ALERT! We are detected!

No comments:

Post a Comment