04 August 2011

Summer break nearly over

Now we can already see the end of the summer break before us with a date when Doctor Who shall be aired again. I'm not sure if the 26th of August is the date for the US or UK or both but maybe someone can enlighten me there.
I think Torchwood saved me from falling into the deep Doctor Who free hole which opened beneath everybody this summer. I really enjoy the series so far and in a while there will be the double dose of Torchwood and Doctor Who. So don't plan anything else for these evenings.
Up till now I have also caught up with the episodes of the Sarah Jane Adventures but sadly we won't be able to see more than 6 episodes because of the too early death of Elisabeth Sladen. But I think it's better to leave the series like this because nobody could replace Liz in her role as Sarah Jane Smith. The last episodes are scheduled for late October or November this year.
When you have read my post from yesterday you will have noticed that I started to watch the series K9 as well and I really enjoy it but it you know that it's more for children when you watch it. But nontheless it is still a way to get over the summer break without Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment