18 August 2011

Soon, very soon

The broadcast moment of the next Doctor Who episode is so close now and there is already so much stuff about "Lets kill Hitler" online, that I can't wait for it to start.
It has been a long time without Doctor Who but at least we had Torchwood in between to watch something from the Whoniverse. I know that some people aren't happy about Torchwood and say that it's too American now but I think everyone has to decide that for themselves. I guess it's helpful when you don't live in the UK like me and you don't notice the Britishness that much.
Well, back to Doctor Who then. I think there is still no official broadcast date set for the UK (it's the 27th as well) but the one for the US is the 27th of August. Now I really want to know if the Doctor is able to find Melody and if it's really him who was killed in "The Impossible Astronaut" or if it was his Ganger. The trailer for the second half of the series suggests that we will find out soon. I think it will be a great finale for this series and then everybody can look forward to Christmas then.
I'm really excited now and the only thing that I want to do is watch the next Doctor Who episode and know what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment