03 August 2011

K9

Thanks to Tardis Newsroom I came into contact with the K9 series which is filmed in Australia but still belongs into the Doctor Who universe.
I have to admit I really like the series although it is more for children like the Sarah Jane Adventures. Sometimes I think the single episodes are a bit short because the are only around 20 to 30 minutes but it's really something you can watch in between and I like the design of the new K9.
It would be nice to have a connection to Doctor Who in the series on day but that is probably difficult because it's produced in Australia. Well, I think I will enjoy the episodes which I haven't seen yet and maybe I open an episodeguide for this series as well.

Something totally different now. I have discovered Sherlock for me. I've missed the first episode of series one but I liked the second very much. Great work Mr Moffat!

No comments:

Post a Comment