21 July 2011

Would you travel with the Doctor when he really exists?

What would you do when one day you step out of your door and there is a strange blue box standing in your garden?
Would you think you are still dreaming and go back to bed or would you approach it and think "What the hell is this thing doing in my garden?"
And when it even gets stranger and a man comes out of this box, extends his hand and asks you if you want a ride, what would you do?

I don't know if you've ever asked yourself these questions and how you would answer them. I guess I would investigate this thing in my garden with my mobile in my hand, just in case I have to call the police because I can't explain how this thing could be in my garden. Maybe I would check first if I'm awake and not dreaming.
I don't know if I would go away with a stranger when he asks me because I still have this thing in me that you learn as a child: Don't go with someone you don't know. But I am grown up now and probably too romantic and when this guy looks like my knight in shining armour I think I would just go with him. I think I would like to see some spectacular places in the universe and also do some time travelling. The first thing I would probably say when I step into this box is, that it is so much bigger on the inside.
Would I fall in love with the Doctor? Depends really on how old he looks and if he's into girls right now. So maybe I would. Who can't fall in love with a guy who shows you the universe and things you never thought could exist?

So I think I would definitely travel with the Doctor when I would get the chance in real life and he is offering it to me.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment