20 July 2011

This and that

Just some tidbits today.

I really don't know what is wrong with the poll but I think it now has the correct amount of votes again. It sometimes goes a bit wobbly and looses votes but I don't if that is because of someone changing their vote or taking it back or if it's a problem of the poll thing itself.

I have worked a bit on my timeline again and I have added a lot of stuff for the Sarah Jane Adventures. It really starts to grow now. Any help you can give me is appreciated concerning dates mentioned in episodes of Doctor Who, Torchwood or the Sarah Jane Adventures.

If you need Torchwood or Doctor Who captures then I have found a greta page for that. It is called Demon Cry and has tons of pictures for every episode up till now I think. Just have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment