07 July 2011

Timeline

I have started to create a timeline for Doctor Who. At the moment it is still quite short but you can already see some events of series 1 of Doctor Who and stuff from the Sarah Jane Adventures. I also want to include Torchwood into this timeline, so I have everything together. I think I will only include the new series of Doctor Who since 2005 because I haven't watched the other episodes and I'm not familiar with them.
Hopefully it won't get to complicated in the end and I have already thought about working with colours a bit so it doesn't look so dull and maybe also to get a better overview.
I have included the episodes with the dates so you know from which episodes the events are. Well, I hope you like it and I really appreciate help when you can give me dates for events together with the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment