14 July 2011

Torchwood in the UK today

I know most things on my blog have Torchwood as a theme lately but that's only because the new series started. Tonight Torchwood is also on TV in the UK and the people who haven't watched it online yet have the chance to see it today. I really hope you'll like it and forget your anger to be able to watch it nearly a week later than the people in the US. Just leave me a comment here and tell me if you like the first episode. Maybe someone who has watched both versions of the first episode can tell me about the differences between the US and the UK version.
At the moment I'm listening to the last episode of "Torchwood: The Lost Files" and it's really great. I really liked the other ones too. It's amazing what you can do with sound and voices. Sometimes you just don't need pictures to get entertainment.
I also like the Doctor Who radio plays. That's the only time when I get to know the older Doctors and I really like the stories too.
So, UK people I wish you a great Torchwood evening today.

No comments:

Post a Comment