25 July 2011

Quotes from "Boom Town"

Today you get quotes from the episode "Boom Town" from series 1.

Jack: Ah, sweet. Look at those two. Why don't I ever get any of that?
The Doctor: Buy me a drink first.
Jack: You're such hard work.
The Doctor: But worth it.

Mickey Smith: I don't mind you hanging out with big ears up there...
The Doctor: Oi!
Mickey Smith: Look in a mirror.

Margaret Blaine: He slipped on an icy patch.
Cathy Salt: He was decapitated.
Margaret Blaine: It was a very icy patch.

Margaret: This is persecution. Why can't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?
The Doctor: You tried to kill me and destroy this entire planet.
Margaret: Apart from that?

Margaret Blaine: London doesn't care. The South Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice...Oh! I sound like a Welshman. God help me, I've gone native.

Margaret: This is the technology of the gods.
The Doctor: Don't worship me, I'd make a very bad god. You wouldn't get a day off, for starters.

The Doctor: You've been in that skin-suit too long. You've forgotten. There used to be a real Margaret Blaine. You killed her, and stripped her, and used the skin. You're pleading for mercy out of a dead woman's lips.

The Doctor: (to Margaret Blaine) It's not just any old power source - it's the TARDIS! My TARDIS - the best ship in the universe...The heart of the TARDIS...This ship's alive. You've opened its soul.      

No comments:

Post a Comment