30 May 2011

Quotes from "Aliens of London"

After a quoteless time here are some from the episode "Aliens of London".


Jackie Tyler: Why won't you tell me where you've been?
The Doctor: Actually, it's my fault. I sort of, uh, employed Rose as my companion.
Policeman: When you say companion, is this a sexual relationship?
Rose: No!
The Doctor: No!
Jackie Tyler: Then what is it? Because you, you waltz in here all charm and smiles and the next thing I know she vanishes off the face of the earth. How old are you then? 40, 45? What, did you find her on the internet? Did you go online and pretend you're a doctor?
The Doctor: I am a doctor.
Jackie Tyler: Prove it - stitch this, mate! (slaps him)

Rose: I can't tell her, I can't even begin. She's never gonna forgive me. And I missed a year. Was it good?
The Doctor: Middling.
Rose: You're so useless.

Rose: She slapped you!
The Doctor: Nine hundred years of time and space, and I've never been slapped by someone's mother.
Rose: Your face!
The Doctor: It hurt!!
Rose: You're so gay.

Rose: When you say nine hundred years…
The Doctor: That’s my age.
Rose: You’re nine hundred years old?
The Doctor: Yep.
Rose: My mum was right. That is one hell of an age gap. Every conversation with you just goes mental. And there’s no one else I can talk to. I’ve seen all that stuff up there, the size of it, and I can’t say a word. Aliens and spaceships and things… and I’m the only person on planet Earth that knows they exist.

Mickey Smith: I bet you don't even remember my name!
The Doctor: Ricky.
Mickey Smith: It's Mickey.
The Doctor: No, it's Ricky.
Mickey Smith: I think I know my own name.
The Doctor: You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?

Mickey Smith: So, what are you doing down there?
The Doctor: Ricky.
Mickey Smith: Mickey.
The Doctor: Ricky, if I was to tell you what I was doing to the controls of my, frankly, magnificent time ship, would you even begin to understand?
Mickey Smith: Well, I suppose not.
The Doctor: Well shut it, then.

(about the Doctor)
Mickey Smith: You look deep enough on the Internet, or in the history books, and there's his name... followed by with a list of the dead.
The Doctor: That's nice. Good boy, Ricky.

The Doctor: Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment