26 May 2011

Letters to the Doctor

I had an idea that different persons write letters to the Doctor. Here is the first one. Enjoy and leave comments. ;)

Letters to the Doctor

Doctor,
Do you love me?
I wanted to have adventures, I wanted to see the universe and then you came along and showed me things which I couldn't have imagined before.
I've seen you in so many different forms, I've seen you live so many lives but I never really knew what I was for you. Just a box that is bigger on the inside? Your transport to the next adventure and the next and the next?
I'm existing in eleven dimensions at once but I never had a voice.
And then I was alive and I could talk to you, really talk to you for the first time. I could express myself and you understood, you understood me. But it was so short, such a short time that I was alive, such a short time we could really live together.
The only things I could finally say after this years were "Hello" and "I love you" and they came from my heart.
Please, don't give up on trying to give me a voice again. I need more time to tell you all the things I want to tell you.
And there is one thing I really want to know:
Do you love me, Doctor?
Sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment