06 May 2011

Who was your favourite companion of the Doctors 9 to 11?

I've opened a poll which you can find on the left side of this blog.

I want to know which is your favourite companion of the Doctors 9 to 11? 
Most people still see Rose as the only true companion of the Doctor but I think her story has found a good end and sometimes it's just time to move on. I really liked Martha, she brought something fresh to the show. Unfortunately she was only there for one series. Donna was alright but I didn't like her as much as the other too. The new companion Amy Pond is great and there is a big story behind her which still has to be revealed.
I really like Jack and River but I don't have to see them in every Doctor Who episode. It was great that Jack got his own show with Torchwood. The triangle relationship between the Doctor, Amy and Rory is great too.
Well, that's my opinion and I hope you will participate in my poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment