01 May 2013

Quotes from "Cyberwoman"

Toshiko: All I'm saying is, once in a while, I'd like to drive!
Owen: And all I'm saying is no!
Toshiko: Why not?!
Owen: Look, I've shared cars with women before. I know what'll happen. There'll be an emergency, we're all raring to go, I jump in, what do I find? Seat's in the wrong position, the rear view mirror's out of line and the steering wheel's in my crotch. Time it takes to sort it all out, aliens'll have taken Newport.

Jack: Ianto...come in, Ianto. I need to hear those beautiful Welsh vowels!

Jack: Execute her or I'll execute you both!
Ianto: You think you're some kind of hero, but you're the biggest monster of them all!

Gwen: You would never have shot him, not really.
Jack: Wouldn't I?
Gwen: Would you have shot me if I'd gone to stand by him?
Jack: But you didn't.
Gwen: If I had, though.
Jack: But you didn't.

Gwen: So have you ever loved anyone, that much?
(Jack doesn't answer) 
Gwen: When she had hold of you, I thought just for a moment I thought that maybe you could die after all.
Jack: Wanna know a secret?
Gwen: Hmm.
Jack: So did I...and just for a second there, I felt so alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment