07 August 2013

Quotes from "Adam"

Tosh: What's that.
Owen: It's a screen cleaner. I thought you might like it. Do you like it?
Tosh: Just what I need. A small rodent looking at me as I work. Think I'll call it Owen.

Ianto: I'll have a look in the diary. I like to log the interesting stuff.
Tosh: You write about artefacts in your diary?
Ianto: Among other things.

Owen: Because I love you.
Tosh: What?
Owen: Oh yeah, there we are, I've said it. I love you! Yes, I always have, actually, ever since we started working together and, in fact, um, actually, I ache for you. Physically, when you're in the room, I just want to reach out and touch you...
Tosh: Owen.
Owen: No, no, I can't keep the secret any more. My mum said to me "Seize the day", so I am seizing it and, you know, I've got so much love to give you, Tosh, and you know, you won't know that unless I tell you. So here I am, telling you that I love you!

Jack: Our memories define us, Adam changed those memories, he changed who we are. Now I have to help you all go back. Find a memory that defines you, rediscover who you are. If I'm wrong, he'll still be here when we've done this. Let me take you back to before we all met. Feel around for anything that makes you what you are. The hidden and the forgotten. Tell me where you are.

Gwen: I love him. But not in the way I love you.
Jack: Take this.
Tosh: Knowing there has to be more to life than this. Knowing I'm special. Waiting for someone to see it.
Jack: I saw it.
Owen: You save one life, 100 lives, but it's never enough. Who'll save me?
Jack: I will.
Ianto: Coming here... it gave me meaning again. You. (Jack kisses him)

Jack: Found your diary.
Ianto: Yep, been looking for that.
Jack: And for the record, measuring tapes never lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment