18 December 2013

Quotes from "The Middle Men"

Zheng Yibao: I asked my uncle what happened. He told me to never to question a miracle. You may not like what you find.

Rex: My name is Rex Matheson. I'm with the CIA. I'm on an operation inside the San Pedro Overflow. No, strike that. I'm not with the CIA or any U.S. government authority. I'm with Torchwood.

Ralph: We murdered her.
Maloney: No, no. The modules were designed to kill. Therefore death within this compound is legal.
Ralph: How does that work?
Maloney: Because I say so.

Gwen: They built a concentration camp here in Britain today and you--you, you are one of the staff.
Dr. Patel: The entire healthcare system is about to collapse. What else am I supposed to do?
Gwen: You say no. You say no, that's what you do. For the love of God, you say no.
Dr. Patel: I can't.
Gwen: Don't you dare. Don't you dare. Don't you dare look at me and tell me you're obeying orders. Don't you bloody dare. Oh, one more thing. Don't call yourself a doctor, not anymore. Shame on you.

Jack: Your name is Janet Rae Tanner. You're 27 years old, 5'9", 119 lbs. The youngest daughter of Gerald and Elaine Tanner of Nantucket, Massachusetts. You moved to California to attend college where you earned a bachelor's degree in art history. You currently reside in a Westwood apartment. You go to the gym three times a week. And you drive your hybrid downtown every day to an administrative assistant position at Phicorp Industries.
Janet: And you're some creepy stalker dude last seen on America's Most Wanted.
Jack: I may be wanted, but it's not what you think.

Hat Check Boy: Love the vintage coat.
Jack: Thanks. Maybe the three of us should have a drink sometime.
Hat Check Boy: The three of us?
Jack: You, me, and the coat.

Gwen: Where the hell were you?
Rhys: I was on time, only this officious bastard held me up.
Gwen: Well, why didn't you just run him over or something?
Rhys: I'm not the run-over type and you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment