13 June 2012

Quotes from "The Next Doctor"

Today I have some quotes from the series 4 Christmas Special "The Next Doctor" for you.

The Next Doctor: What have we got here, then?
The Doctor: Hold on, who are you?
The Next Doctor: I'm the Doctor. Simply the Doctor. The one, the only and the best.

The Next Doctor: I should introduce Rosita, my faithful companion. Always telling me off.
The Doctor: Well, they do, don't they?

The Doctor: But I've heard all about you, Doctor. Bit of a legend if I say so myself.
The Next Doctor: Modesty forbids me to agree with you, sir. But yes. Yes, I am.

The Next Doctor: It's strange, though. I talk of Cybermen from the stars, and you don't blink, Mr. Smith.
The Doctor: Ah, don't blink, remember that? Whatever you do, don't blink. The blinking and the statues with Sally and the angels. No?
The Next Doctor: You're a very odd man.
The Doctor: Mmm. I still am.

The Next Doctor: Then I beg you, John, help me.
The Doctor: Ah. Two words I never refuse.

Miss Hartigan: Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live. Although I've got some friends who might disagree with that. Would you like to meet them? Hark! I can hear them now. (The Cybermen arrive)

The Next Doctor: With all the things a Time Lord has seen, everything he's lost, he must surely have bad dreams.
The Doctor: Yeah.

The Next Doctor: There she is. My transport through time and space. The TARDIS!
The Doctor: You've got a balloon.
The Next Doctor: TARDIS. T - A - R - D - I - S. It stands for Tethered Aerial Release Developed in Style. Do you see?
The Doctor: Well, I do now. I like it. Good TARDIS.

Cyberman: You are the Doctor.
The Doctor: (waves; grins) Hello.

Miss Hartigan: But you promised me. You said I would never be converted!
Cyberleader: That was designated a lie.

Jackson Lake: Ladies and gentleman, I know that man! That Doctor on high! And I know that he has done this deed a thousand times. But not once, no, sir, not once not ever has he ever been thanked. But no more, for I say to you on this Christmas Morn, bravo, sir!

Jackson Lake: Tell me one thing. All those facts and figures I saw of the Doctor's life, you were never alone. All those bright and shining companions. But not any more?
The Doctor: No.
Jackson Lake: Might I ask why not?
The Doctor: They leave. Because they should or because they find someone else. And some of them, some of them … forget me. I suppose in the end, they break my heart.

The Doctor: Jackson, if anyone had to be the Doctor, I'm glad it was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment