09 June 2012

Martha Jones

I don't know why exactly but Martha is still my favourite companion of the Doctor. Many people will disagree with me here and say that they like Rose or Donna more but for me it's Martha.
First of all, I love her theme music, which was written brilliantly by Murray Gold. The second thing is that Freema Agyeman is a great actress and you believe that she is Martha and not that she's just playing a role.
Maybe I also like her that much because most of the time the Doctor doesn't really appreciate her and compares her to Rose. You can see that she knows that but she still stays and travels with him and she's there when he needs her, like in the year that never was.
I think the Doctor really notices her as someone who can't be compared to Rose after all this and when she decides to leave him.
I would love to see Martha again in the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment