06 June 2012

Quotes from "Journey's End"

Today you get some quotes from the series four finale "Journey's End".

(Mickey and Jackie destroys two Daleks)
Sarah Jane: Mickey!
Mickey: Us Smiths got to stick together.

The Doctor: You see? Used the regeneration energy to heal myself, but as soon as that was done I didn't need to change. I didn't want to. Why would I? Look at me.

(as Rose and the Doctor hug)
Donna: (to Captain Jack) You can hug me if you want. No, really, you can hug me.

(the Doctor's hand regenerates a new body)
Donna: Doctor!
New Doctor: Oh, yes!
Donna: You're naked.
New Doctor: Oh, yes!

Supreme Dalek: The TARDIS has been destroyed. Now, tell me, Doctor, what do you feel? Anger? Sorrow? Despair?
The Doctor: Yeah.
Supreme Dalek: Then if emotions are so important, surely we have enhanced you.

Donna: Is that what Time Lords do? Lop a bit off, grow another one? You're like worms.
New Doctor: No, no, no, no, no. I'm unique. Never been another like me. 'Cause all that regeneration energy went into the hand- look at my hand, I love that hand- but then you touched it. Wham! (Donna shrieks) Shush! Instantaneous biological metacrisis. I grew out of you. Still, could be worse.
Donna: Oi! Watch it, spaceman!
New Doctor: Oi! Watch it, Earth girl!

New Doctor: I must have picked up a bit of your voice, that's all. Is it? Did I? No! Oh, you are kidding me. No way! One heart. I've only got one heart. This body has only got one heart.
Donna: Like you're human.
New Doctor: Oh, that's disgusting!

Davros: It is time we talked, Doctor, after so very long.
The Doctor: No no no no no. We're not doing the nostalgia tour. I want to know what's happening right here right now.

Davros: (about the Doctor) Oh, that's it! The anger, the fire, the rage of a Time Lord, who butchered millions! There he is.

(finding Mickey and the others)
Jack: Just my luck. I climb through two miles of ventilation shafts, chasing life signs on this thing, and who do I find? Mickey Mouse.
Mickey: You can talk, Captain Cheesecake.
Jack: Ha! Good to see ya! And that's Beefcake!
Mickey: And that's enough hugging.

New Doctor: Davros said he built the Daleks out of himself. His genetic code runs through the entire race. If I can use this to lock the Crucible's transmission onto Davros himself…
Donna: It destroys the Daleks!
New Doctor: Biggest backfire in history.

Martha: I've got the Osterhagen Key. Leave this planet and its people alone or I'll use it.
The Doctor: Osterhagen what? What's an Osterhagen Key?
Martha: There's a chain of twenty-five nuclear warheads placed in strategic points beneath the Earth's crust. If I use the Key, they detonate and… the Earth gets ripped apart.
The Doctor: What?!? Who invented that? Well, someone called Osterhagen, I suppose.

Davros: Impossible. That face, after all these years.
Sarah Jane: Davros. It's been quite a while. Sarah Jane Smith. Remember?
Davros: Oh, this is meant to be! The circle of time is closing. You were there on Skaro at the very beginning of my creation.
Sarah Jane: And I've learned how to fight since then. You let the Doctor go, or this warp star, it gets opened.

Davros: The man who abhors violence. Never carrying a gun. But this is the truth, Doctor. You take ordinary people and you fashion them into weapons. Behold your Children of Time transformed into murderers. I make the Daleks, Doctor. You make this.

Davros: Stand witness, Time Lord. Stand witness, humans. Your strategies have failed, your weapons are useless and, oh, the end of the universe is come.

New Doctor: But that's brilliant.
The Doctor: Why did we never think of that?
Donna: Because you two were just Time Lords. You dumbos. Lacking that little bit of human, that gut instinct that comes hand-in-hand with planet Earth. I could think of ideas that you two couldn't dream of in a million years. Ah, the universe has been waitin' for me!

Donna: Part Human, part Time Lord. And I got the best bit of the Doctor. I got his mind.
Sarah Jane: So there's three of you?!
Rose: Three doctors?
Jack: I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now!

Doctor: Davros, come with me! I promise I can save you!
Davros: Never forget, Doctor! You did this! I name you, forever! You are the Destroyer of Worlds!

Jackie: Had a baby boy!
New Doctor: Ah, brilliant! What'd you call him?
Jackie: "Doctor."
New Doctor: Really?
Jackie: No, you plum. He's called Tony.

The Doctor: I just want you to know, there are worlds out there. Safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember. But for one moment... one shining moment... she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.
Sylvia Noble: She still is. She's my daughter.
The Doctor: Then maybe you should tell her that once in a while.

Wilfred Mott: Oh, Doctor. What about you now? Who've you got? I mean, all those friends of yours.
The Doctor: They've all got someone else. Still that's fine. I'm fine.
Wilfred: I'll watch out for you, sir.
The Doctor: You can't ever tell her!
Wilfred: No no no. But every night, Doctor, when it gets dark and the stars come out, I'll look up. On her behalf, I'll look up at the sky and think of you.
The Doctor: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment