08 February 2012

Quotes from "Utopia"

I have some quotes from the episode "Utopia" for you, the first part of the final three-parter of series three.

(The Doctor gets the mechanism to work)
Professor Yana: How did you do that?
The Doctor: Oh, we’ve been chatting away, I forgot to tell you. I’m brilliant!

Martha: The Doctor sort of travels through time and space and picks people up. God, I make us sound like stray dogs. Maybe we are.
Professor Yana: He… travels in time?
Martha: Don’t ask me to explain it. That’s a TARDIS, that box thing. The sports car of time travel, he says.

"Professor Yana": Did you never think, all those years standing beside me, to ask about that watch? Never? Did you never once think - not ever - that you could set me free?!
Chantho: Chan-I'm sorry-tho! Chan-I'm so sorry...
"Professor Yana": You, with your chan and your tho driving me insane!
Chantho: Chan-Professor, please!
"Professor Yana": That is not my name! "The Professor" was an invention. So perfect a disguise that I forgot who I am.
Chantho: Chan-Then... who are you-tho?
"Professor Yana": (whispered) I am...the Master!
(The Master kills her)

(Having been mortally wounded by Chantho, Professor Yana/The Master is dying)
Professor Yana/The Master: Killed by an insect. A girl. How inappropiate! Still, if the Doctor can be young, and strong, then so can I. The Master... reborn!
(The Master regenerates into new, much younger body)

(The newly regenerated Master has seized control of the TARDIS)
The Master: Doctor!...Oh, new voice. (speaking in different tones of voice) Hello, hello, hello! Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me, I don't think!
Martha: Hold on, I know that voice!
The Doctor: I'm asking you really properly, just stop! Just think!
The Master: Use my name.
The Doctor: Master. I'm sorry.
The Master: Tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment