01 February 2012

Quotes from "Blink"

Today I have some quotes from the episode "Blink" for you. I still think the Weeping Angels are one of the scariest monsters of Doctor Who.

Sally: I love old things. They make me feel sad.
Kathy: What’s good about sad?
Sally: It’s happy for deep people.

Kathy: Are you following me?
Ben: Yeah.
Kathy: You're going to stop following me?
Ben: No, I don't think so.

Billy: Drink? You, me? Now?
Sally: Aren’t you on duty, Detective Inspector Shipton?
Billy: No. Knocked off before I left. Told them I had a family crisis.
Sally: Why?
Billy: Because life is short and you are hot. Drink?

The Doctor: Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death. Rest of your life, used up, blown away in a blink of an eye. You die in the past and in the present they consume the energy of all the days you might have had. All your stolen moments. They're creatures of the abstract, they live off potential energy.
Billy: What in God's name are you talking about?
Martha: Trust me, just nod when he stops for breath.

The Doctor: Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces. Whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Sally: My God, it’s you. It really is you. Oh, you don’t remember me, do you?
Martha: Doctor, we haven’t got time for this. Migration’s started.
The Doctor: Look, sorry, I’ve got a bit of a complex life. Things don’t always happen to me in quite the right order. It gets a bit confusing at times, especially at weddings. I’m rubbish at weddings. Especially my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment