15 February 2012

Quotes from "The Sound of Drums"

Today you get quotes from the second part of the final three-parter from series 3. I hope you'll enjoy them.

The Doctor: That's him...he's Prime Minister. The Master is Prime Minister of Great Britain.

Sharon Osbourne: I'm voting Saxon; he can tick my box any day.
McFly: We're voting Saxon. Come on, Harry!
Ann Widdecombe: Mr Saxon is just what this country needs. And he's handsome, too.

The Master: Doctor.
The Doctor: Master.
The Master: I like it when you use my name.
The Doctor: You chose it. Psychiatrist's field day.
The Master: As you chose yours. The man who makes people better; how sanctimonious is that?

The Master: (to President Winters) Anything I can do? I could make the tea or isn't that American enough? I dunno, I could make grits. What are grits anyway?

Jack: What do you say I use this perception filter to sneak up behind him and just break his neck?
The Doctor: Now that sounds like Torchwood.
Jack: Still a good plan.
The Doctor: He's a Time Lord, which makes him my responsibility. I'm not here to kill him. I'm here to save him.

The Master: So, Earthlings. Basically, erm, end of the world!...Here. Come. The Drums!

The Doctor: The Toclafane...what are they?
(The Master bends closer)
The Doctor: Who are they?
The Master: Doctor, if I told you the truth, your hearts would break.

The Master: Shall we decimate them? That sounds good, nice word, decimate. (to the Toclafane) Remove one tenth of the population!

The Master: And so it came to pass that the human race fell and the Earth was no more. And I looked down upon my new dominion. As Master of all. And I thought it...good.

No comments:

Post a Comment