28 December 2011

Quotes from "Evolution of the Daleks"

It is quote time again and this one will be the last in 2011. I have some quotes from "Evolution of the Daleks for you".

The Doctor: (to the Dalek Sec Hybrid) Is it me or are you becoming a little bit more human?

Tallulah: New York City - if aliens had to come to Earth, no wonder they came here.

The Doctor: Daleks are bad enough at any time, but right now they're vulnerable - and that makes them more dangerous than ever...

Frank: One man down and we haven't even started.
Martha: It's not looking good, Frank.
Frank: Nope.
Martha: We're gonna get slaughtered.

Dalek Caan: I shall have the privilege of exterminating the Doctor!

Dalek Caan: (to the Dalek Sec Hybrid) You asked us to imagine. We imagined your irrelevance!

Tallulah: Doctor, can't you do something?
The Doctor: Oh, Tallulah with 3 "l"'s and an "h". Just you watch me. What do I need, oh I dunno, how about a great big genetic laboratory? Oh look, I've got one. Laszlo, just you hold on! There've been too many deaths today; way too many people have died. Brand new creatures and wise old men and age old enemies, and I tell you, I tell you right now, I am NOT having one more death!

The Doctor: Tallulah, out of the way! The Doctor is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment