11 December 2011

I guess, I have told you...

I guess, I have told you that I had my eye on the Doctor Who DVD box with the first four series and now I have finally bought them as an early Christmas gift for myself together with the specials box. Here is the proof if you don't believe me.


I am so excited about it and I've already watched the episode Rose and the extras on DVD 1 of the first series. Now I have at least something for the Wholess year that is in front of us because it will be quite a long waiting period for all Whovians before new episodes will air after the Christmas special.
I guess I can now do the reviews of these episodes as well and use them for the episodeguide. Some of the descriptions from the page I am using now for the guide aren't that good. Well, now I have something to look forward to and you too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment