31 October 2011

Quotes from "Fear her"

Today you'll get some quotes from the episode "Fear her".

Rose: So, near future, yeah?
The Doctor: I had a passing fancy. Only it didn't pass, it stopped.

The Doctor: (describing the Olympics) It only seems like yesterday, a few naked Greek blokes were tossing a discus about, wrestling with each other in the sand and the crowd stood around... no, wait a minute, that was Club Med.

The Doctor: In those days, everyone had a Tea Party to go to! They had those little cakes, with the crunchy ball bearings on top. You know those, those things? Nobody else in the galaxy has ever bothered to make edible ball bearings! Genius!

The Doctor: Ha... tickles
Tom's Dad: What's your game?
The Doctor: My um ... Snakes and Ladders ... quite good at squash... I-I'm being facetious. There's no call for it.

Chloe: (to her drawings) I’ve given you friends and you still moan. Moan, moan, moan. You’re lucky. You’re all together. You don’t know what it is to be alone. If you did, you’d be thanking me

The Doctor: Get out of here!
Rose: What's it say?
The Doctor: It is. It's graphite. Basically the same material as an HB pencil.
Rose: I was attacked by a... pencil scribble?

Rose: The girl!
The Doctor: Of course!...What girl?

The Doctor: Hello! I'm the Doctor and this is Rose. Can we see your daughter?
Trish: No, you can't.
The Doctor: Okay, bye.

Rose: Have you seen those drawings move?
Trish: I haven’t seen anything!
The Doctor: Yes, you have. Out the corner of your eye.
Trish: No.
The Doctor: And you dismissed it. Because what choice do you have, when you see something you can’t possibly explain? You dismiss it, right? And if anyone mentions it, you get angry. So it’s never spoken of ever again.
Trish: She’s a child.
The Doctor: And you’re terrified of her. And there’s no one to turn to. 'Cause who’s going to believe what you see out of the corner of your eye? No one. Except me.
Trish: Who are you?
The Doctor: I'm help.

The Doctor: I can't stress this enough. Ball-bearings you can eat. Masterpiece!

Rose: You know what? They keep on trying to split us up, but they never ever will.
The Doctor: Never say "never ever."
Rose: Nah, we'll always be okay, you and me. Don't you reckon, Doctor?
The Doctor: Something in the air. Something coming.
Rose: What?
The Doctor: A storm's approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment