29 October 2011

Do you remember..?

Do you remember the episode "Fear her" from series 2 where Ten and Rose were still together?
I have to think about it quite a lot lately because it plays in 2012, which is coming closer and closer, and in this episode the Doctor light the Olympic flame.
How cool would it be if this would happen in reality?
It had to be David Tennant as Ten and not Matt Smith as Eleven who would do this and it would be so great. I don't know if there are more people than me who would think it would be amazing to watch. Normally, it's only guys from sorts who light the flame but couldn't the make an exception.
Do you think it's possible to make a petition for it? But I really have no idea who is responsible for all the organization and who decides who lights the flame.
Just leave me a comment if you think it would be cool that David Tennant as Ten lights the Olympic flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment