16 September 2011

Torchwood: Miracle Day

Now that Torchwood is over I would like to know what you thought about it.
You can leave a comment or just vote in my poll.

I have to say that I liked it but that's just my personal opinion. Some things were a bit strange and I think I would have chosen an ending where we get more information about the Blessing but I am not the writer.
Well, all in all it was really nice. I liked the Gwen/Jack moments and I even like the characters of Rex and Esther now. Maybe it helped a bit that I'm not British because I haven't noticed the Americanisation that much.
Torchwood had some great moments in this series but it probably would have been better to make it a couple of episodes shorter.
I really don't know if they can manage to produce another series. I would be really happy about seeing more of Jack but I don't know if it's very likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment