23 September 2011

Looking into the future

Today I just want to ramble a bit about what I think will happen in the future of Doctor Who.
We already knew roughly what will happen in the last two episodes of series 6 and we also get some information about the Christmas episode but what will happen afterwards?
After last weeks episode I'm not so sure that we will see Amy and Rory all the time and in every episode. Karen and Arthur already said that they will be back when asked in different interviews but we don't know if they will be back full-time.
I would like to see more of River  but I guess we also have to wait for the episode "The wedding of River Song" to know if she will be back or if her story ends. Well, you never know with Steven Moffat as a writer.
I really hope Matt Smith will play the Doctor a bit longer because I really like his version of the Doctor now. It would be a shame when he would stop playing the Doctor after two series and they would need to cast another actor for the twelfth Doctor. Hopefully that won't happen any time soon.
Maybe we will see some Daleks during the next series or some other monsters we've met before. I really hope they plan something big for the anniversary. Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment