07 May 2014

Quotes from "Warriors of Kudlak"

Maria: Come on, I want to get a new bag.
Luke: You've got lots of bags.
Maria: You can never have too many bags!
Luke: Another thing I don't understand.
Maria: Don't worry. You're a guy, you're not meant to.

Mark Grantham: Who are you and what are you doing in my office?
Sarah Jane Smith: Sarah Jane Smith, journalist.
Mark Grantham: Who's she?
Sarah Jane Smith: My work experience girl.
Maria Jackson: It was either this or putting up scaffolding.

Clyde: They have a laser tag world championship?
Mr Grantham: Yeah. That's kinda why I said it.

Sarah Jane: Oh, please don't be offended, but this isn't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me, and guns from other planets… Ooh, afraid I've rather lost count.
Mr Grantham: Will you die happy if I tell you that I'm impressed?
Sarah Jane: I'll die happy when I get Lance Metcalfe and the other twenty-three children you've kidnapped back to their parents safe and well!

Maria: You don't think there's anything weird about Lance disappearing, do you? I mean, you're not doing this story because you think there's aliens involved or anything?
Sarah Jane: I don't see aliens behind every bush, you know, Maria. I'm not a conspiracy theorist!

Luke: Just stay calm.
(Luke sets to work on the lock) 
Clyde: I don't want to freak you out but I'm losing calm as an option here.

No comments:

Post a Comment