02 October 2013

Quotes from "Exit Wounds"

Jack: I was the only one who could ever control him. That's why the Time Agency partnered us.
Rhys: Did you just say time agency? Don't tell me that is based in Cardiff, too.

Captain John Hart: Come on! Sing along. It's our song.
Jack: We don't have a song. And if we did have a song, it wouldn't be this song.

PC Andy: This is a crime scene, and a confidential crime scene at that. If it gets out what happened here, there'll be a city-wide panic.
Gwen: Rhys isn't gonna go blabber.
Rhys: I'm keeping more secrets than you'd ever believe.
PC Andy: Oh, like what?
Rhys: Like a time agency based in Cardiff.
Gwen: Oh, it's not based in Cardiff.
PC Andy: Brilliant secret. I ask, you tell. Well done.

Cowled Leader: Devils! Blasphemers! Pray to your heathen god, while in the Lord's name, we cast out.
(Ianto and Tosh casually gun them down)
Ianto: There we are, then.
Tosh: Sorted.

Jack: This is a little extreme, don't you think?
Captain John Hart: Oh, what, suddenly you're anti-bondage?

Ianto: Put Jack on right now!
Captain John Hart: Eye-candy! That was so masterful, so bossy, so basically powerless.

Captain John Hart: You took your time.
Gwen: On your knees!
Captain John Hart: Honestly, it's just sex, sex, sex with you.
Gwen: Now!

Owen: I'm gonna rage my way to oblivion!
Tosh: Please don't.
Owen: Why? Give me one good blood reason why I shouldn't! One good reason why I shouldn't keep bloody screaming!
Tosh: 'Cause you're breaking my heart.
Owen: I'm sorry.

Owen: We never did get that date, did we? You and me? We sort of missed each other. It was my fault. I didn't... I didn't notice until it was too late. I'm sorry.
Tosh: Me, too.

Tosh: (played after she died) So, if you're seeing this, I guess it means I'm, well, dead. Hope it was impressive. Not crossing the road or an incident with a toaster. I just wanted to say, it's okay. It really is. Jack, you saved me. You showed me all the wonders of the universe and all those possibilities, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thank you. And, Owen. You never knew. I love you, all of you. And... I hope I did good.

Jack: Now we carry on.
Gwen: I don't think I can, not after this.
Jack: You can. We all can. The end is where we start from.

No comments:

Post a Comment