10 April 2013

Quotes from "Everything Changes"

Jack: There you go! I can taste it! Oestrogen. Definitely oestrogen. Take the pill, flush it away, it enters the water cycle, feminiaes the fish, goes all the way up into the sky then falls all the way back down onto me. Contraceptives in the rain. Love this planet. Still, at least I won't get pregnant. I'm never doing that again. 

Gwen: Who are they, Torchwood?
PC Andy: I'll bet you ten quid they're DNA experts. It's all this CSI crap these days. CSI: Cardiff. I'd like to see that! They'd be measuring the velocity of a kebab!

Jack: Before we go any further, who the hell orders pizza under the name of “Torchwood”?
Owen: Er, yeah, that would be me. Sorry, I’m a twat.

Gwen: I’m getting tired of following you.
Jack: No, you’re not. And you never will.

Jack: The 21st Century is when it all changes, and you've got to be ready.

Jack: That is so Welsh.
Gwen: What?
Jack: I show you something fantastic. You find fault.

Jack: I can’t die.
Gwen: Okay.
Jack: But I can’t. Something happened to me a while back. Long story and far away. But I was killed.... and then I was brought back to life, and ever since then... I can’t die.
Gwen: But how...?
Jack: I don’t know. One day I’ll find a doctor, the right sort of doctor and maybe he can explain it. But until then...
Gwen: Nothing kills you?
Jack: Well, it kinda freaks people out, so best if you don’t say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment