25 July 2012

Quotes from "The Beast Below"

More quotes from the Eleventh Doctor today and it's the first trip of Amy Pond in the Tardis.

Amy: My name is Amy Pond. When I was seven, I had an imaginary friend. Last night was the night before my wedding, and my imaginary friend came back.

Amy: I'm in the future. Like, hundred of years in the future. I've been dead for centuries.
The Doctor: Oh, lovely. You're a cheery one.

Amy: So, is this how it works, Doctor? You never interfere in the affairs of other peoples or planets... unless there's children crying.
The Doctor: Yes.

The Doctor: Well, the difference being that the computer doesn't accept me as human.
Amy: Why not? You look human.
The Doctor: No. You look Time Lord. We came first.

Amy: I voted for this. Why would I do that?
The Doctor: Because you knew if we stayed here, I'd be faced with an impossible choice--humanity or the alien. You took it upon yourself to save me from that. That was wrong. You don't ever decide what I need to know.
Amy: I don't even remember doing it.
The Doctor: You did it. That's what counts.
Amy: I'm... I'm sorry.
The Doctor: Oh, I don't care. When I'm done here, you're going home.

The Doctor: Nobody talk to me. Nobody human has anything to say to me today!

Amy: What if you were really old and really kind and alone? Your whole race dead, no future, what couldn't you do then? If you were that old and that kind and the very last of your kind, you couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.

The Doctor: Big day tomorrow.
Amy: Sorry, what?
The Doctor: It's always a big day tomorrow; We've got a time machine! I skip the little ones.

Amy: In bed above, we're deep asleep. While greater love lies further deep. This dream must end, this world must know. We all depend on the beast below.

No comments:

Post a Comment