24 December 2014

Quotes from "Into the Dalek"

The Doctor: I've materialized a time capsule exactly around you and saved your life, one second before your ship exploded. But do please keep crying.
Journey Blue: My brother just died.
The Doctor: And his sister didn't, you're very welcome.

(emerging from the TARDIS) 
Journey Blue: But it's smaller on the outside.
The Doctor: Yeah, it's a bit more exciting when you go the other way.

The Doctor: Wow. Moleculer nanoscaler.
Journey Blue: You know what it does, then?
The Doctor: It miniaturizes living matter. What's the medical application, though? Do you use it to shrink the surgeons so they can climb inside the patients:?
Colonel Morgan Blue: Exactly.
The Doctor: Fantastic idea for a movie. Terrible idea for a proctologist.

The Doctor: It's not my fault. I got distracted.
Clara: By what?
The Doctor: You can always find something.

The Doctor: You were smiling at nothing. I would almost say you were in love, but to be honest...
Clara: Honest?
The Doctor: You're not a young woman anymore.
Clara: Yes, I am.
The Doctor: Well, you don't look it.
Clara: I do look it.
The Doctor: Well, that's right, keep your spirits up. Clara Clara Clara Clara Clara. Clara Clara.

The Doctor: What do I pay you? I should give you a raise.
Clara: You're not my boss. You're one of my hobbies.

The Doctor: This is Gun Girl. She got a gun and she's a girl. This is sort of a boss one. The same one as before?
Colonel Morgan Blue: Yes.
The Doctor: I think he's probably her uncle but I may have made that up to pass the time when we're talking. This is Clara, not my assistant. She's, uh, some other word.
Clara: I'm his carer.
The Doctor: Yeah, my carer. She cares so I don't have to.

The Doctor: What are those ones for? I don't need armed babysitters.
Gretchen: We're not babysitters.
Ross: We're here to shoot you dead if you turn out to be a Dalek spy.
The Doctor: Well, that's a relief, I hate babysitters.

Clara: Any remarks about my hips will not be appreciated.
The Doctor: Ah, your hips are fine, you're built like a man.
Clara: Thanks.

The Doctor: Well, you know how I said this is the most dangerous place in the universe? I was wrong. It's way more dangerous than that.

Clara: That's it? Just like that?
The Doctor: An anti-climax once in a while is good for my heart.

The Doctor: All those years ago when I began, I was just running. I called myself the Doctor but it was just a name. Then I went to Skaro and I met your lot. And I understood who I was. The Doctor was not the Daleks.

Clara: How do I look?
The Doctor: Sort of short and roundish, but with a good personality which is the main thing.
Clara: I meant my clothes--I just changed.
The Doctor: Well, good for you, still making an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment