27 August 2014

Quotes from "The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith"

Registrar: Good afternoon, everyone, I'm the Superintendent Registrar. We are here today to witness the marriage of Sarah Jane Smith and Peter Anthony Dalton. In each other's company they have found happiness, fulfilment and love, and they wish to affirm their relationship with this marriage. Now, I have to ask this question. If any person can show just cause or impediment why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
The Doctor: (Runs in) Stop this wedding now!

Clyde: But where is this? What's happened to the rest of the world?
K-9: Our present location: nowhere, no-when.

The Doctor: (to Luke, Clyde and Rani) Here's the answer to all your questions. Yes, that was the Trickster. Yes, we're trapped. Yes, I'm the only one who can get us out of the trap. Yes, I'm gonna bring Sarah Jane (points at Rani) and your mum and dad and all the others back safe, but I can't do any of it without you.
Clyde: You...need us?
The Doctor: Just like Sarah Jane needs you.
Rani: But my Mum and Dad, where are they?
Luke: Just go along with him running. I saw him save the world.
The Doctor: You helped me save the world, Lukey boy! Right. Come on. We can use the TARDIS. I assume everyone knows what the TARDIS is. Unless you really were not paying attention. And...Allons-y! 

Clyde: We've met the Trickster before, but we've never actually found out who he is.
The Doctor: The Trickster is a creature from beyond the universe. Forever trying to break into our reality, manifest himself. He's one of the Pantheon of Discord.
Clyde: That's a good name for a band.
The Doctor: Actually, not bad. He's in eternal exile. He exists to wreak havoc.

Sarah Jane: Is this the last time I'm ever going to see you?
The Doctor: I don't know. I hope not.
Sarah Jane: Bye Doctor. Until next time.
The Doctor: Don't forget me, Sarah Jane.
Sarah Jane: No-one's ever going to forget you.

(Luke, Rani and Clyde are inside the TARDIS together with Sarah Jane and The Doctor) 
Sarah Jane: You came all that way for me?
The Doctor: You're so important. Not just to me. The Trickster wanted to end your story, but it goes on. The things you've done, Sarah, they're pretty impressive, but, oh, the things you're gonna do.
Luke: The future. How about we could go for a ride?
Clyde: Or back to, to the dinosaurs, yeah?
Rani: Another planet?
Sarah Jane: No way! For one thing, you were grounded by the Judoon, and your parents would never forgive me!

The Doctor: Sarah!
Rani: Sarah Jane. She doesn't like being called Sarah.
The Doctor: She does by me.

The Doctor: (to The Trickster) You look better in black. Or is white the new black?

(the group end up back in the wedding room) 
Rani: How did we end up here again?
Clyde: It's a spatial loop mixed up with a temporal.
Rani: How did you work that one out?
Clyde: Well, we've been doing this for a while now. I have taken notes.

Clyde: I hope you're as good as Sarah Jane says you are.
The Doctor: Well, you know journalists, always exaggerating, but yeah, I'm pretty amazing on a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment