06 November 2013

Quotes from "Children of Earth (5)"

Gwen: There's one thing I always meant to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world. Except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history when there was no sign of him. I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask anymore. I know the answer now. Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shame. I'm recording this in case anyone ever finds it, so you can see. You can see how the world ended.

Colonel Oduya: Mr Dekker, I take it. You managed to survive.
Mr Dekker: I just stood back, sir. A strategy that's worked all my life.

Rhys: Hey, she's pregnant.
Gwen: Oh, thank you. Who's she when she's at home?
PC Andy: Bloody hellfire. Who's the father?
Rhys: Oh, I'm slapping you, yeah.

PC Andy: You know Ianto?
Gwen: Mmm-hmm.
PC Andy: Was he gay?
Gwen: Shut up.
PC Andy: They might not know
Gwen: Well, in which case, do not say.
PC Andy: Well, that proves my point.

Gwen: Couldn't have just chosen a pub, could you?
Rhys: It's bloody freezing. My feet.
Jack: Oh, I miss that, the Welsh complaining. You look good.
Gwen: I look huge.
Rhys: She's bloody gorgeous.

Gwen: They died. And I am sorry, Jack, but you cannot just run away. You cannot run away.
Jack: Oh, yes I can. Just watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment