18 September 2013

Quotes from "Adrift"

Gwen: Do you think I've changed?
Rhys: Eh?
Gwen: Since I joined Torchwood, am I different?
Rhys: Why?
Gwen: It's just something Andy said. Okay, let me just tell you this one thing, okay?
Rhys: Okay, go on.
Gwen: He still fancies me. (Rhys laughs) Don't laugh, Rhys. That's why he didn't come to the wedding.
Rhys: Bloody hell, poor sod.
Gwen: Oi! I'm a very sexy lady and you are a very lucky man. Just remember that, okay?
(starts removing clothing)
Rhys: We're not going to talk about kids tonight are, we?
Gwen: We could do some practising.

PC Andy: How's Rhys? Other than hungry.

Gwen: So, is that it, then? We just sweep it under the carpet?
Owen: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."
Gwen: Oh, bollocks to serenity!
Owen: For a lovely girl, you've got a very dirty mouth.

Rhys: You save this city. Well done. You save the world. Whatever. What for?
Gwen: Sorry?
Rhys: Why are you doing it? What are you trying to protect? What are you fighting for?
Gwen: Because if I don't...
Rhys: Shut up, I'm talking now, right? You do it so people can live their lives. And there's nothing more important than that. Falling in love, getting married, buying flats, having kids or not. But real life, that's what you're protecting. And if you're starting to think that your shit is more important than real life, then we're not going to last very long here, love.

(Gwen walks in on Ianto and Jack having sex)
Gwen: Ianto, hi, I'm sorry. I didn't realise...
Ianto: It doesn't matter.
Gwen: And I wouldn't have come in if I'd known.
Jack: Always room for one more. We could have used you an hour ago for a naked hide-and-seek.
Ianto: He cheats. He always cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment