03 October 2012

Quotes from "The Pandorica Opens"

The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the universe.
River Song: You wouldn't answer your phone.

The Doctor: One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down the world.
Amy: How did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards and fairy tales. They always turn out to be him.

Amy: That was my favorite pick when I was a kid. What's wrong?
The Doctor: Your favorite school topic. Your favorite story. Never ignore a coincidence. Unless you're busy, in which case always ignore a coincidence.

The Doctor: Yes, okay, okay, okay, okay. Dalek fleet, minimum 12,000 battleships, armed to the teeth. Ah, but we've got surprise on our side! They'll never expect three people to attack 12,000 Dalek battleships. 'cos we'd be killed instantly, so it would be a fairly short surprise... Okay, forget surprise.

River Song: Doctor, this once, just this one time, please, you have to run.
The Doctor: Run, where?
River Song: Fight, how?

Amy: It's weird, I feel.. I don't know, something.
The Doctor: They fall out of the world sometimes, but they always leave traces. Little things you can't quite account for. Faces in photographs, luggage, half-eaten meals. Rings. Nothing is ever forgotten, not completely. And if something can be remembered... it can come back.

The Doctor: Hello again.
Rory: Hello.
The Doctor: How've you been?
Rory: Good, yeah. Good. I mean, Roman.
The Doctor: Rory, I'm not trying to be rude. But you died.
Rory: Yeah. I know. I was there.
The Doctor: You died and then you were erased from time. You were never born at all. You never existed.
Rory: Erased. What does that mean?
The Doctor: How can you be here?
Rory: I don't know. It's kind of fuzzy.
The Doctor: Fuzzy?
Rory: Well, I died and turned into a Roman. It's very distracting.

Doctor: Come on, look at me! No plan, no back up, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else I don't have, anything to lose! So, if you're sitting up there in your silly little space ships with all your silly little guns, and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then, do the smart thing! Let somebody else try first.

The Doctor: Go get her.
Rory: But I don't understand. Why am I here?
The Doctor: Because you are. The universe is big, it's vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me.

Amy: Why am I crying?
Rory: Because you remember me. I came back. You're crying because you remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment