10 October 2012

Quotes from "The Big Bang"

Rory: What are they?
The Doctor: History has collapsed. Whole races have been deleted from existence. These are just like afterimages. Echoes, fossils in time, the footprints of the neverwhere.

Rory: How could I leave her?
The Doctor: Why do you have to be so... human?
Rory: Because right now, I'm not.

Amy: What are we doing?
The Doctor: Well, we are running into a dead end, where I'm going to have a brilliant plan, which basically involves not being there anymore.

River Song: Amy! And the plastic Centurion?
The Doctor: It's okay, he's on our side now.
River Song: Really? I dated a Nestene duplicate once. Swappable head. Do keep things fresh.

River Song: Right, then, I have questions, but number one is this. What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?
The Doctor: It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezs are cool.

The Doctor: When you wake up, you'll have a mom and dad. And you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box. Anyway, did I ever tell you that I stole it. Well, I borrowed it, I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box. Amy... you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? We had, never. In your dreams, I'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond. And days that never came.

Amy: Do you feel like you've forgotten something really important? Do you feel like there's a... great, big thing in your head, and you feel like you should remember it, but you can't?
Rory: Yep.
Amy: Are you just saying "yes" because you're scared of me?
Rory: Yep.
Amy: Love you.
Rory: Yep. I mean, I love you, too.

The Doctor: Hello, everybody! I'm Amy's imaginary friend! But I came anyway.
Amy: You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride.
The Doctor: Amelia, from now on I shall be leaving the kissing duties to the brand new Mr Pond.
Rory: No, I'm not Mr Pond. that's not how it works.
The Doctor: Yes. it is.
Rory: Yeah, it is.

The Doctor: River... who are you?
River Song: You're going to find out very soon now. And I'm sorry, but that's when everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment