24 October 2012

Quotes from "Space"

Amy: Listen, can we talk?
The Doctor: Rory!
Amy: No, shut up, I just got a quick question, that's all.
Rory: I didn't get that.
The Doctor: Yep, fine, no problem.

The Doctor: It's fine, we're entering conceptual space. Imagine a banana, or Ithaca. Well, actually, don't, because its not curved or like a banana. Forget the banana.

Amy: How come he gets a go? You never let me have a go at it.
Rory: Uh, Doctor, don't. Seriously, I let her drive my car once.
Amy: Yeah, to the end of the road.
Rory: Where, according to Amy, there was an unexpected house.

Amy: He's jealous because I passed my test first time.
Rory: You cheated. You wore a skirt.
Amy: I didn't wear a skirt. (the Doctor glances at her legs)
Rory: Luck would have worked to.
Amy: No, no, I did wear a skirt. But it was any old skirt.
Rory: Have you ever seen Amy drive, Doctor?
The Doctor: Nope!
Rory: Neither did her driving examiner.

The Doctor: How did you do that? I told you, don't drop them. I specifically mentioned not dropping them.
Amy: It-it was my fault.
The Doctor: Of course it wasn't your fault.

Rory: It kind of was her fault.
The Doctor: How could it be her fault?
Amy: Because it was my skirt, and my husband, and your glass floor.
The Doctor: Ohhh, Rory!
Rory: Sorry.

Amy: Doctor, what's happened?
The Doctor: Safest spot available. The TARDIS has materialized inside of itself.
Rory: Is that supposed to happen?
The Doctor: Take a guess.
Rory: No?
The Doctor: That's the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment